

Well the gallbladder is out! I'm doing well. I was scheduled for a 1:15 surgery and finally made it into the OR at 3:30 and home and relaxing in bed by 7PM. They only had to poke me 6 times with 2 burst veins before they got the IV in but hey all the pain should be gone now:) Thank you God that I'm recovering quickly. And thanks to Terri for taking the boys-they have a lot of fun staying at her place. Also thanks to my mom for coming up and taking care of Colton for a couple of days and also thanks to Daddy for changing all those wonderful diapers of Coltons:) I had 2 of the nurses ask me if I found out about this gallbladder problem when I was pregnant and then I found out my neighbor had hers removed after a pregnancy also-interesting.
We spent the last 2 days with grandma Pat. We went to visit great grandma Catherine. She of course had a birthday balloon, card and 4 dollars for Caden-he was so excited. We also went out and found a leprechaun trap. We have to decorate it for St. Patricks Day. Now all we have to do is find some gold coins and trap that Leprechaun!
Thought I would leave you with a picture of Caden's tattoo. Don't worry grandma Estelle it's just a tongue tattoo that comes off after a few drinks:) Just disregard the mis-spelling of tattoo on the picture-mommy slip! You come for the pictures anyway-right? Also we cannot forget little blue eyes:) Check in later this week for Caden's birthday pictures. He's already opened a few presents from Aunt Amy and Grandma and Grandpa Gronke-pictures to follow on that too:)

No comments:
Post a Comment