Monday, April 9, 2007

Happy belated Easter!

This is what you do after the Easter baskets are emptied-you ride them.



Sometimes you can try and stare them down!



I hope everyone had a great Easter. The boys had fun at Grandma and Grandpa Braun's. It was again Caden's birthday-he got to open some more presents. I hope he doesn't think we will be celebrating his birthday for a full month every year! He got a cool game from grandma and grandpa. I guess grandpa picked it out-take a look.....





I remember this game when I was younger. Caden had soooo much fun with it.



Caden also got to dye eggs with Aunt Roxanne.




He was done before the eggs were though. Next year Colton and cousin Gracie will get to be in on the egg dying- that will be a fun mess:)


On Sunday Caden found both his and Colton's Easter baskets-fast! That Easter bunny will have to be sneakier next year. Later Aunt Jackie, Uncle Rick and cousins Derek and Jordan came out to St. Leo. Aunt Jackie puts on a big Easter Egg Hunt(because she and the Easter bunny are close-she knows where he lives)




Caden said this was his favorite thing. He got a bag full of eggs and candy. Colton even scored a few. Caden has affectionately nicknamed Gracie and Colton-Colton is big head and Gracie is little head-he calls 'em as he sees 'em! We left for home later and both boys fell asleep before we got to Clarkfield.

I know that my Redeemer lives.

Job 19:25

No comments: