We all have or know of a child and all child need prayer so please pray along with me for these 31 days.
Day 1
Day 1
And now onto one of those little precious children. How do you tell that you have a child who's mom loves to take pictures?(I have told some of you this story already) Let me tell you....Colton was in the kitchen and I was in the office. In comes Colton and makes his little noise that I'm suppose to follow him. I follow him and he shows me that he is hiding in the pantry cabinet. I say "yes, I see you are in the cabinet." I then proceed to go back to the office. Little Mister follows me and does the little noise to follow him so I go again and see the same thing as he climbs into the cabinet. I go back to the office and sure enough here he comes again and this time he makes his noise but also points. I follow the pointing and my eyes land on my camera. So I take the camera and we go back into the kitchen, Colton climbs in and smiles. I guess he thought this was a moment we should be capturing for the future..........







1 comment:
What a cute story. Love it!
Roxanne
Post a Comment