
Blogger had a scheduled power outage and I'm not sure when exactly it took place but for the last couple of days I haven't been able to upload images so these days are coming together:)It has been dreary and cloudy here all week. The rain just keeps coming-I want sunshine!! We are not doing much today. Caden found Doug's old matchbox cars in the basement when we were redoing/installing shelves in the storage room, so those have occupied the table for the last 2 days (got to keep little mister hands off of them). We went to visit the cutest little newborn on Wednesday. He also has the cutest big sister;) I took pictures so today I'll edit those. I'll email out a picture of the "second batch cousins" later. Well I hope you all have a great Friday-we will be trying to stay dry.

No comments:
Post a Comment