Old picture-not my style but gotta love a large $8 frame...
A little hot glue-although next time I'm using double stick tape, some rolled cork, a staple gun and here you have it .....(click to make larger)
Caden now thinks he needs one for his room. We'll see, I have some different plans for his room. Oh, and I do have plans for the other frame just got to complete it.........
One more thing that business card for travel plans would be our own Miss Vicky....www. travelthecontinents.com
A little side note for Vicky.... We were at Target yesterday and Caden wanted to know who we were buying a wedding present for next and I said we don't have any wedding left this summer. He stated "Well, Aunt Vicky can get married this summer if she wants to." So he's leaving it up to you.
I will make them and the places all around My hill a blessing; and I will cause showers to come down in their season; there shall be showers of blessings.
Ezekiel 34:26

A little hot glue-although next time I'm using double stick tape, some rolled cork, a staple gun and here you have it .....(click to make larger)

Caden now thinks he needs one for his room. We'll see, I have some different plans for his room. Oh, and I do have plans for the other frame just got to complete it.........
One more thing that business card for travel plans would be our own Miss Vicky....www. travelthecontinents.com
A little side note for Vicky.... We were at Target yesterday and Caden wanted to know who we were buying a wedding present for next and I said we don't have any wedding left this summer. He stated "Well, Aunt Vicky can get married this summer if she wants to." So he's leaving it up to you.
I will make them and the places all around My hill a blessing; and I will cause showers to come down in their season; there shall be showers of blessings.
Ezekiel 34:26

1 comment:
what a great project!
Post a Comment