We have been so blessed with many friends that have been supplying us with food. There are some days were we get 2 to 3 meals delivered. We have meals coming until June 1-amazing. And I just don't mean a main course-I mean full course. We get the main meal, salad, bread and a dessert. I don't even make all that when I'm cooking so this is a treat! We've had more brownies in the last few weeks than we have in a very long time! I don't know what I'll do when I actually have to think about what we are having for dinner! One of my friends, Elizabeth, brought over some spaghetti and meatballs one night and Colton loved it. It looks like he is praising God for the meals we got! (click to make larger)

and of course our new little button:)
Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men, since you know that you will recieve an inheritance from the Lord as a reward. It is the Lord Christ you are serving.Colossians 3:23-24
1 comment:
Canon is soooooo CUTE!!!
Jackie
Post a Comment