Thursday, June 14, 2007

Busy week-OVER and baby you've got that sharp feeling......

Wow! What a week. Caden just finished his 2 week swimming lesson classes. The first day he had no fears-jumped right in but after that well, the water looked to deep and he got scared. He did everything else but jumping in. He found out today that he passed on to level 2 next time around. We might have to see if we can fit it in this summer still.


Caden also had Western Days camp at our church. He LOVED it! On the first day they got to enter through a "gate" made of cardboard. When they entered the corral they got a badge with their name on it, a scarf and a cowboy hat. He had so much fun learning about Rahab, crossing of the Jordan River, the fall of Jericho, and of course Jesus dying and rising again. On the last day(today) they got to ride the ponies.




I'll have more pictures later:)

Here is a picture Caden took:





And now on to that sharp feeling....yes the little mister has a tooth poppin through-sharp little guy. I didn't even now it was there-no swollen gum, no redness, not too crabby-just very messy diapers. I just thought I would check it out and there it was. I should have looked at my tube of lipgloss because it now contains all these little teeth scratches! Wonder how long they have been there!







For the Lord you God is with you wherever you go.
Joshua 1:9

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey sounds like a great camp! Caden you are a cute cowboy!