Last week we spent time in South Dakota visiting Grandma and Grandpa Gronke along with Uncle Nick and Stacie, Levi, Trevor and Little Miss Averie. Both of the boys had fun on the farm. They got to "drive" the tractors.


While out there Little Mister had another tooth pop through. Well almost pop through- I can see it but it doesn't seem to be through that layer of skin yet. He also performed four steps for us. Yes- he did his little waddle-waddle all by himself. He is still unsteady but thinks he's pretty cool walking. He is really good at walking with the little push toys. His walk kind of reminds me of a stiff march! I'll have to video record that and put it on here. Colton also discovered his like for Rice Krispies. It is so cute to watch those little fingers try and grab the puffs of rice and then gum it down. Of course I did take pictures of that-who can take 40 pictures of a kid eating Rice Krispies? Why his mother of course!!
Trying to get the puffs in between your finger and thumb is the trick-never mind the 20 that are already stuck to your hand and arm.

Now into the mouth-with all that are stuck to the hand and arm at least one in bound to get stuck to the tongue.

The farther you push your hand in the better your chances are that one will stick.

Okay now gum it to the front and gnaw it until it is dissolved.


Caden was very patient waiting for his turn at picture posing. I believe we got about 20 of him and his toys.

Caden and one of his favorite type of books. "I SPY"-he loves to spy things. He chose this pose by himself.

This week we have MOMS club meetings, strawberry picking, church meetings for VBS, and on Thursday I get to be the reader at the Retro Fountain and Roast in Loretto for MOMS club. Caden always enjoys going there. They have the best grape soda and biggest chocolate chip cookies ever!
No comments:
Post a Comment