
We did the same thing as last year for Caden's teacher. We are sad she won't be with us next year-budget cuts:( She did a lot for Caden and we will always be thankful and grateful for the extra time and effort she put into helping him learn. We did a 4x6 album-I usually do a wallet size but could not find one! Click the photo to make larger to see how the book turned out. The left side contains what she will do and the right a gift card to help her to the "task".

Caden also loves his speech teacher. He has done really well this year and will be tested next october to see if he needs to continue. We got her a plant with a tag that says "thanks for helping my speech grow" And the bus driver got a popcorn basket. The Dollar store had these large square popcorn tubs so I bought what they had left so I have some for next year too. We filled it with pop, popcorn and a few candy treats.
At Derek's graduation everyone got to see Canon. Kate was a little nervous holding him because he was so little but I think she did a wonderful job! He's bigger now Kate so there will be more to hold next time:)
And of course we have to get the oldest grandson and youngest (for now that is) grandson. I think I have Derek with each of the boys when they were the oldest and youngest. It changes fast so I have to be quick;)
Canon loves bath time-unless he gets cold or you pour water over his head!
Trying to get some pics of the boys.....this is old news to the older two...bored while waiting for me to "set up" Canon.
Awwww! The love of brothers!
...being confident of this, that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion until the day of Christ Jesus.
Philippians 1:6
Philippians 1:6

2 comments:
so cute, don't be surprised to see these cute pictures on facebook!!!
Jackie
You all are so creative! Cool stuff. And yes such cute little nephews!
Love
Roxanne
Post a Comment