Wednesday, June 3, 2009

We are Tampa Bay Rays Fans....

in T-ball that is. Caden started T-ball 2 weeks ago and finally had his first game last night. It is amazing how long they let these little ones play. It started at 6:30 and Doug and Caden didn't get home until 8:00. I think it gets a little long for them also because the coach emailed us and said that some of the kids were asking "when do we get to snack time?" Caden loves it. And although they don't keep score-well the parents don't but you know the kids do-Caden informed me they won 10 to 6. He is a little competitive and doesn't like to lose-we are working on that.
Click to make larger

And this is what happens when little brother is bored and decides to jump in front of the camera.
Some other things we've been doing are blowing bubbles-well not really blowing because this isn't the old days-like the 1990's (We drove by a building once and Caden stated that it was old. He asked "when was it built-like the 1990's?) kids now have machines to blow these bubbles! Thanks Roxanne for Caden's billion bubble blower-he loves it!

Colton built a store on our steps. Only problem with his store is that you can look and "buy" but you are not allowed to take from the store. Caden has a store policy also that you can buy and take but you must return the items as soon as you pay for them-oh and no refund.
I made end of the year teacher and bus driver gifts that I remembered to take pictures of so I'll post those tomorrow:)
The LORD is my light and my salvation-whom shall I fear? The LORD is the stronghold of my life-of whom shall I be afraid?
Psalm 27:1

No comments: